We currently have one yoga class a week aimed at supporting your training as a climber, whether that be protecting your joints, building strength and flexibility, or getting your head in the right space to focus. All abilities are welcome to City Bloc’s Yoga Classes.
- Please note that numbers for this class will be capped at 6 people to allow for social distancing.
- You will need to bring your own mat and block.
- Please wash your hands if you have been climbing before the class.
PRICE: Yoga: £7.00 // Yoga and Climb: £14
HOW TO BOOK: If you just want to come to the yoga class and not climb, please click book button below. If you want to climb and do yoga you can buy this as an ‘add on’ when you make your social distance climb booking.
- Core Strength
- Hip Mobility
- Traditional yoga
- Opening hips, shoulders and chest
- Arm and Shoulder Strength
Train at Home
If you can’t make it to class but want to start to feel the benefits of yoga, Freya has recorded some ‘at home’ yoga sessions especially for City Bloc. If extra training at home interests you, we have a library of sessions from our expert climbing coaches.