Our yoga classes are aimed at supporting your training as a climber, whether that be protecting your joints, building strength and flexibility, or getting your head in the right space to focus. All abilities are welcome to City Bloc’s Yoga Classes.
- Social Distance guideline: Maximum 7 people per class
- You will need to bring your own mat and block.
- Please wash your hands if you have been climbing before the class.
1hr Yoga: £6.00 // Yoga and Climb: £13
45 min Yoga £5 // Yoga and 1hr Lunchtime Climb: £9.50
– Monday 12.15-1pm
– Wednesday 7-8pm
- Core Strength
- Hip Mobility
- Traditional yoga
- Opening hips, shoulders and chest
- Arm and Shoulder Strength
Train at Home
If you can’t make it to class but want to start to feel the benefits of yoga, Freya has recorded some ‘at home’ yoga sessions especially for City Bloc. If extra training at home interests you, we have a library of sessions from our expert climbing coaches.